Candidates applying in Nicaragua:
They must bring the following documents to Admissions:
• ID (Identification Card):
- Nicaraguan citizens: Cedula de Identidad (Photocopy needed for Admissions Office)
- Foreign Residents: Cedula de Residencia (Photocopy needed for Admissions Office)
- Foreign Non-Residents: Passport (Photocopy needed for Admissions Office)
• Official transcripts of the last two years of secondary school
• The original High School/GED diploma with a photocopy for the Registrar´s Office.
• All foreign documents must authenticated by the Nicaraguan Embassy or Consulate and then the Ministry of Foreign Relations of Nicaragua, as well as the Minstry of Education of Nicaragua.
The purpose of the interview is to determine the candidate’s level of English and his or her knowledge base. Graduation from an English speaking high school or a recent TOEFL score of at least a 60-64 in IBT will be accepted as proof of English fluency.