They must bring the following documents to Admissions:
• Identification Card:
- Nicaraguan Citizens: National Identity Card (Cédula).
- Foreign Residents: Residency Identity Card (Cédula de Residencia)
- Foreign Non-Residents: Passport.
*Leave photocopies with Admissions
• Official transcripts of the last two years of secondary school
• The original High School/GED diploma with a photocopy for the record
• You must have all documents authenticated by the Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores, and then the Ministerio de Educación
The purpose of the interview is to determine the candidate’s level of English and his or her knowledge base. Graduation from an English speaking high school or a recent TOEFL score of at least a 60-64 in IBT (Please refer to table below, under Graduation Requirements). will be accepted as proof of English fluency.
Those who are accepted for enrollment should go to the Admissions Office pay an application fee (pre-matrícula) and the yearly registration fee. A student’s academic year begins in the semester in which they enroll.