|Gabriel Telleria, PhD|
|Virginia Tech, PhD|
|Virginia Tech, MA
|Virginia Tech, BA
PhD Public Administration and Public Affairs (Virginia Tech)
M.A. Urban Affairs and Planning, Specialization in International Economic Development (Virginia Tech)
B.A. Economics (Virginia Tech)
Faculty, School of Public Policy and Administration, Walden University, Minneapolis, MN.
Visiting Professor, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Xi'an, China.
Consultant, Dexis Consulting Group
Consultant, The World Bank
2011 Recipient: The Larry Terry Distinguished Doctoral Paper Award.
2011 Gesta Hispana, Hispanic Scholars of Virginia Tech Honor Society, Virginia Tech.
- Ph.D. in Public Administration and Public Affairs from the Center for Public Administration and Policy at Virginia Tech (2011);
- Governance and transparency consultant for the World Bank and U.S. State Department,
- 15 years teaching experience at the Undergraduate, Masters and Doctorate Levels;
- Chair 10 doctoral dissertation committees at Walden University's School for Public Policy and Administration;
- Senior Risk Analyst, Strategic Planning Division, Grupo Coen, Managua, Nicaragua (November, 2011 – April, 2012).
- International Markets and External Programming Specialist, Central Bank of Nicaragua, Department of External Programming, Managua, Nicaragua (July 1999—June 2002).
- Cooperacion Externa, DRACMA, Julio 2012.
- Hablando de Institucionalidad, DRACMA, November 2011.
- Libertad y el Contrato Social, DRACMA, December, 2011.
- A Two-Headed Monster: Bicaudillismo in Nicaragua. Latin American Policy Journal, June 2011;
- Doctoral Dissertation: From Vandals to Vanguard: Vanguardism through a Neoinstitutional Lens: Case Study of the Sandinista National Liberation Front.